Monday, June 27, 2005

Insomnia

Spent the day cleaning the house in prep for a long awaited girl's night tomorrow with friends. With my hubby gone for a few days, it will be nice to have the place to myself. But actually, it's already feeling a bit empty and lonely, generating random crying at movies already. Decided to make chicken parm tonight, and it turned out pretty well. Guess it's a dish hard to mess up, just like salad :) However, I saw a really interesting stuntwoman documentary tonight on PBS. I kind of take for granted all the stunts done on TV and movies, and it's easy to forget that these real people can be really injured. Tonight I have a rare bout of insomnia, even though I'm dead tired, I just can't get to sleep. I should hopefully hear about the job I interviewed for soon. I really hope I get it, as not knowing where I'll be over the next few months is very nerve-wracking. Anyway, lots of usual rambling from me in this post, as will be common in the future ;). Guess I'll try getting to sleep again, maybe read a few boring books to help me along.

No comments: